The objective of Social Service is that the student through participation in projects, school programs, and or foundations that serve in need communities, are made aware of the social reality of their community and country and learn how to better these places by practicing their values of solidarity, responsibility, and service.
- Contribute to the human and social formation of our students.
- Familiarize our students with the economic, social and cultural reality of their community and country, teaching them their responsibilities as citizens.
- Contribute to the social development of communities in need by preparing projects and programs in the social incubator.
- Develop in each student a consciousness of solidarity and commitment toward the society he/she belongs to, consolidating the student´s relation with his/her community with a view to improving the social and productive environment.
- Turn this activity into a true act of reciprocity between the student and society.